Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Good Times Spring Series 2010 (Read 2788 times)

RickyB

Can't wait to walk it on the 20th!

WALK????

Fil and I will be closer to limping than walking...we're running Boston.

It's official, GT is opening up on the night after Boston. That oughta be a lot of fun. Not. Well the running part won't be, the boozing should be OK.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Registration open?
            Registration open?

The first 150 runners to enter online for a season pass will receive a Good Times technical running hat. Online entry opens at 2:00 PM on April 6th.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Sweet, I'm getting me a hat.
              evtish

Signed up.  A new hat for my bald melon.
                  I sent the check last Friday.

E.J.