Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

2011 Goofy's Race and a half Challenge (Read 906 times)

Best of luck Eric, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Socref91

Good Luck Eric!!!

Die a slow but enjoyable death, my friend! Good Luck!

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Eric, Good Luck.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

C-R

Good luck Eric.

If I were in your shoes, I would say take a camera with me and take pics with all the characters. That way you get some built in rests and it will prevent you from wanting to race. Also, it will give lots of items to post in here and maybe make it more enjoyable. Just a thought.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

evtish

Eric and Trent.

Good luck.  Enjoy your vacation.  Sounds like fun in a masochistic sort of way. Smile

May good weather be with you.

thanks for the well wishes...one down but the killer to go..feel beat to crappy already..anybody got some Human growth hormones they can send me
                  thanks for the well wishes...one down

VERY nice.

And twice as nice.

Great effort(s) Eric, CONGRATS!!!!!!  Hope you recover quickly and well.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

thanks EJ

If you were to run ONLY one of these races on a good knee on the Baystate course you'd shave off at least 7-15 minutes.

My predictions:

Half: 1:26

Full: 3:12

Rest up same-size warrior.

If you were to run ONLY one of these races on a good knee on the Baystate course you'd shave off at least 7-15 minutes.

My predictions:

Half: 1:26

Full: 3:12

Rest up same-size warrior.

Thanks Jason..

but come on those predictions are weak Wink

link to the Half Marathon pics and video finish:

http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_event_video.asp?EVENTID=74486&BIB=20302&LNSEARCH=1

full yet to be posted

test imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest image

Thanks Jason

evtish

Nicely done, bad leg and all.  Rest up and recover now.

Ummmm....where r the trademark shades????

and Trent.....how u doin?

Missed you guys on the Christmas Eve run, looked like a good time.