Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

cant do it alone anymore...... (Read 193 times)

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

i just cant seem to get back in the groove. Running on the treadmill is hella boring. Running in the heat isnt as fun as running in the fall or spring. But buddying up sure makes it less painful. Would anyone like to run with me in the area? I could run tomorrow after work this weekend, Sunday night, and Monday after work. I might be convinced into getting up BEFORE work if someone else joins me. I invite ALL of you to challenge me to run with you. (Just don't leave me behind) My cellphone # is 978-337-8076. Call me even if just to tell me drill seargant style to get off my butt and run.
      Just run goddammit!
        Oh for the love of the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster just go out and run. If you wait for perfect running weather in New England, you'll get about five runs a year in. I know I don't have a problem getting out the door when I've got an upcoming marathon and a scheduled run on the calendar. Do you have a training plan for your marathon at the end of February?

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

February, first Marathon is October 5th. I got two months to train. I guess I should just mark my calendar in advance of what I need to do
            February, first Marathon is October 5th. I got two months to train. I guess I should just mark my calendar in advance of what I need to do
            Oh God I missed that amongst the thousands of races in your signature. Um, HELL YEAH you should have your runs scheduled and written on a calendar. I'm down to my last three long runs of 23, 26 and 29 miles. Most of the hay is in the barn at this point, October 19th will be here in the blink of an eye. With eight weeks left, get your butt out the door and on the road.

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.