Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Yankee Homecoming (Read 362 times)

Site doesn't seem to want to work for me, but I did find some info on a Brewster event calendar.  I think I'm going to be in Providence that day, but half the distance sounds like twice the fun.  Enjoy it Chris, especially the brew part.

Sat 8th

31st Annual Brew Run - 5.2 mile Road Race

Time

4 pm

Start & Finish Line, The Woodshed, 1993 Main Street, Brewster, MA

Details A 5.2 mile road race through the streets of Brewster to benefit the Brewster Fire & Rescue Department. Running categories for all ages.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Haha, you could not find me in the photos could ya?  Or did you think I was not there?  I was there.  I got my number maybe about 10 minutes before the race and I didnt see anybody in the crowd.  I finished last partially in thanks to my lovely bronchitis which is just about gone.  The cool thing is that I made my youtube debut at this race thanks to some  guy on a bike with a video camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4XXgGNGO5c

That was embarrassing.

Wow.

"You're the last one......"

If that guy did that to me, I would have given him a knuckle sandwich.

upcoming races: