Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Hey Fil - you running Foxboro tomorrow? (Read 590 times)

evtish

I saw you snuck down south last year.  Thought nobody would notice.  Big Brother is watching.

I'm in tomorrow.  Of course, my old rickity a$$ still isn't recovered from Tuesday night.  How sad but true.

........and where the hell are Tuesday nights results on CR!  What happened?

I hadn't noticed, but I'm not surprised.  Camire's out of town.  Run tall, race hard, finish strong!

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Nice job Tom and Fil! Going 1, 2!
          Nice job Tom and Fil! Going 1, 2!

Oooops, I'm off by a day.  They already runneded.  Nice job boys.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Socref91

Hey Tom, Great to seeing you Sat. great run, we have Diabetes in the family and this the second year we do this race/walk, there were 12 of us there running or walking, i even got my Dad to come and walk..!!!

See you Tuesday!!!

Fil is trying to top Lagat's record breaking 5K performance on Friday by attempting to set his own 5K record:

Saturday - 6/5 - Foxboro 5K

Sunday - 6/6 - Rhody 5K

Monday - 6/7 - Mine Falls 5K

Tuesday - 6/8 - Good Times 5K

Wednesday - 6/9 - Danvers 5K

Thursday - 6/10 - Hollis Fast 5K

Friday - 6/11 - Hospital Emergency Room 5K

Saturday - 6/12 - McDonough Funeral Home 5K

Socref91

ROFLMAO

Fil is trying to top Lagat's record breaking 5K performance on Friday by attempting to set his own 5K record:

Saturday - 6/5 - Foxboro 5K

Sunday - 6/6 - Rhody 5K

Monday - 6/7 - Mine Falls 5K

Tuesday - 6/8 - Good Times 5K

Wednesday - 6/9 - Danvers 5K

Thursday - 6/10 - Hollis Fast 5K

Friday - 6/11 - Hospital Emergency Room 5K

Saturday - 6/12 - McDonough Funeral Home 5K

Nice progression.  Got any shoes still in the box?

E.J.

nice run guys..

btw Fil what's up with last Tuesday nights good times result:

179 FIL FARIA           M    45 HUDSON NH        30/32   34:13.2   11:01  451  5567

If you are going to give your bib to a ringer you need to make sure they are faster than you

evtish

Hey Tom, Great to seeing you Sat. great run, we have Diabetes in the family and this the second year we do this race/walk, there were 12 of us there running or walking, i even got my Dad to come and walk..!!!

See you Tuesday!!!

Yeah, it was nice to see a familiar face to run with.  It's a good race for a good cause.

Thanks for the kind words gents.  See y'all tomorrow.  GO CELTS!

Socref91

Hey Eric,

I guess there's too many Faria's running and Bill (timer) got confuse.... he needs to 15min to my son's time not mine...See you all (most of you) tonight!!

GO CELTS!!!!

Why were you running in a Paraguayan World Cup uniform?  With karate chop action no less.     

E.J.

Socref91

You crack me up.....lol
                              Fil ran so fast that his shorts came flying off, exposing his lingerie!