Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Congrats EJ! (Read 180 times)

DekRunner

Hey EJ -

Congrats on breaking 17:30 and setting PR.  There's just no slowing you down.  Hmmm ... just shave a mere 28 seconds off and you will be in the 16's.  Nice sound to that.  Keep it up the next couple weeks and caputure that overall at GT's.

Thanks Jim, I'm enjoying the series and I'm gonna try like hell to hang on.  As to getting under 17:00, that would be really nice but shaving even a couple seconds off is pretty rough these days.  Still, it does have a really nice ring to it and one should never say never.

Don't be such a stranger, stop by and tip a pint or two!

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

DekRunner

Been playing dek hockey on Tuesday nights.  Screwed up my knee the last game of the year.  Thinking MCL .... hoping bad sprain.  Go to orthopaedics next week.  I should be limping around at GT's (at bar not on course) next week.  First pint on me.