Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

BostonRnr finishes Marine Corps Marathon in 3:58:21 (Read 250 times)

Wow, way to work! Nice even pacing, Susan's time at the half was 1:57:38. That's a GREAT marathon debut, looking forward to your report once you are back among the living. Smile

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

BostonRnr

Thanks! I'm very excited. Cool I'll post a full report in the near future. Right now, sitting in hotel room with legs up, digesting a burger and planning next meal and cocktails. What a great experience!
      evtish

Great job! congratulations.
          Congrats!

RickyB

congrats!!!!!!!! Big gringreat job
            lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Congrats! Cool Cool

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

In my original post, I neglected to mention that Susan's debut marathon time qualifies her to run Boston. Makes me even more impatient for the report, I hate to wait. Smile

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

BostonRnr

Great effort, great result, great report. Can't do any better than that, well worth the (very, very long) wait.

E.J.

BostonRnr

Perhaps at my next marathon I can dictate my report as I'm running so you don't have to wait so long. Wink
                        Perhaps at my next marathon I can dictate my report as I'm running so you don't have to wait so long. Wink
                        Then you can just link to the podcast when you get to the hotel. I like that kind of thinking.

E.J.

Thats actually a really cool idea.
                            Thats actually a really cool idea.
                            But you would have to put an "adult content" warning on it for strong language. NC-17 rating for the unmarked turn on the Claddagh Pub course.

E.J.