Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Dear GT5K lurkers...come out, come out, wherever you are... (Read 397 times)

Yikes! What's the world coming to when you can't lurk in peace?
    There's nothing wrong with lurking, but your curiosity will eventually get the better of you and you'll wind up meeting at least some of us. There might be a week or two off, then the sweaty Summer series makes the beer taste even better for 8 or 9 weeks. If you can stay away on all those Tuesdays, your resistance will be weakened and you'll show up for the Kerouac 5K on a nice Sunday afternoon in late September.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

BostonRnr

Oops! I just noticed this post...2 months late. Didn't mean to be lurking, just not very observant. I'm #7 at GT5k summer series. See you next week, or tomorrow night at Yankee 10-miler.
        Oops! I just noticed this post...2 months late. Didn't mean to be lurking, just not very observant. I'm #7 at GT5k summer series. See you next week, or tomorrow night at Yankee 10-miler.
        Hey BostonRnr, better late than never. Looks like all you have to do is show up for the last three weeks and you're a lock for an AG award (oh great Flying Spaghetti Monster, please don't let that jinx our new friend Susan) I just put together a "usual suspects" photo gallery, and all it took was one post for you to make it. If I don't see you tomorrow night up in Newburyport, I'll be sure to say hello next Tuesday up in beautiful Lowell. Yankee Homecoming is a big race, but I've got lots of hair with some gray "highlights", and I should be the only runner with a flying toad on my back and HTFU on the front of my shirt. The old guy reversing the course...

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thats a sweet shirt!
            Thats a sweet shirt!
            Yeah, it was gonna be my secret weapon for Baystate but the rule is NOTHING new on race day so I have to try it out. It's a custom graphic done by a friend, and runningbanana.com did a great job of printing it. I'll qualify for Boston when toads fly. Big grin

E.J.