Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

I still got a headache from yesterday.. (Read 228 times)

evtish

maybe it was those Shipyard pumpkin beers. Trent, you got a headache? Good seeing alot of you yesterday. The weatherman (er people for you PC types) got it right for a change.
      Good seeing alot of you yesterday. The weatherman (er people for you PC types) got it right for a change.
      True, but I wouldn't want a replay of the forecast for this coming weekend. Chicago Marathon was too hot again yesterday, I feel bad for those folks.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Those Shipyard's were delicious werent they? I didn't wake up hungover because I fell asleep at 7 last night. That sure was a rough ride home though.
          Yeah, it must have been the pumpkin Tom. Damned good thing I had today off, I was seriously dehydrated. I am really ticked that I put dead batteries into my camera, most of my cell phone shots sucked. It just can't deal with anything less than ideal lighting. Damnit.
          From Web Posts
          From Web Posts
          From Web Posts
          From Web Posts
          From Web Posts
          From Web Posts

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Hey, social director. Nice job with the pics. Re BayState...you're definately prepared...you can do it.