Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

The week ahead (Read 276 times)

RickyB

Hey Trentman I'll be watching! 5 days this week?

ED GREAT run, Congrats!

Hey Trentman I'll be watching! 5 days this week?

ED GREAT run, Congrats!

Thanks Ricky, hope you get the numbness in your foot sorted out.  I wouldn't worry about the numbness in your head too much, it'll probably go away on its own.

And to the best of my knowledge this is a regular week, pretty sure that means 7 days.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Time to kick it up!    Gotta get out of average land.

RickyB

The numbness in my head never goes away????HUH

RickyB

Hey Trent I don't know if you forgot to enter your run today, but I don't see anything listed for 7-15-09?
              I worked late tonight and I did an easy three when I got out.  I can never get myself to run before work.

RickyB

3 Days left this week and you only have to run 1 more time! No Problem! You realy don't want to take off two days in a row though do you? If I were you I would run 3 today and 3 sunday. Think about it! 3 miles is nice and easy and doesn't take that long.....

JUST DO IT

5 days! 
                    5 days! 

Nicely done, consistency is key.  Even a modest mileage increase will pay big dividends, I so proud.

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

RickyB

Good job Trent! 27 miles, Not bad You get that around 30 consistantly for a couple weeks You'll be running low 20's easily. I would try to space your two days off though so that there not in a row. See you next Tuesday.