Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Hartford Marathon (Read 294 times)

Anyone else heading down there? I know Titus is going to try and WIN it!
    evtish

Good luck Jason.

It's good to have young legs!

Anyone else heading down there? I know Titus is going to try and WIN it!

It would be great to see Titus win it, but I don't think it's his kind of weather.  Unless there is some big change, it will probably be about 20 degrees cooler than he likes it.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Wow...he likes it in the 70's??! That would definitely give him an advantage over most long distance runners.

Weather in Hartford looks to be identical to that of Maine last week, which I really liked. Drizzle with overcast skies throughout.

Going for 2:57 marathon and then going on vacation!!!! 

Going for 2:57 marathon and then going on vacation!!!! 

kickass Jason!! and good luck with your sub 3

RickyB

GOOOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hrs 8 mins and change. All the running finally caught up to me during the last 6 miles, plus I went out way too fast. Got pulled into the race atmosphere (rookie mistake).

Great job, Titus. Took home second place with a 2:29. Patrick Moulton now officially owns that course.

That's still an awesome job Jason...especially with all of the racing you have been doing...Taper, who needs a stinking Taper  Very Impressive!!!