Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Forerunner 305 Updates (Read 197 times)

Was setting up my 305 and found these updates for 305: http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=010-00467-00
      Will it make me fasterer?

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

It actually made my 305 pick up satellites faster!
          It actually made my 305 pick up satellites faster!

THAT sounds better than making me fasterer, I have been putting it on the porch railing rather than standing there looking like a scarecrow.  My favorite is when it fails completely, and asks if you have moved hundreds of miles since your last run.  I'll give it a shot, hopefully I won't blow the thing up.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.