Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Super 5k - Superbowl Sunday February 6th (Read 310 times)

Online registration is the same fee as mail-in, there is no surcharge (as you know, a topic near and dear to my heart...).  Run hard  boys and girls, and you might even get a beer or two before the keg runs out.

Super 5k

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

"Run hard  boys and girls, and you might even get a beer or two before the keg runs out."

They ran out early at the 1st run.  They ran out of food too. 

Fortunately, Jon, Fil, and I encountered no such problems Smile  I only had a couple beers bc I was still hungover.  For ref, the second one went down alot easier than the first.

I'll be there.

I'll be there.

I must go to there too.

I must go to there too.

I'm quite certain Mr Rhodes will appreciate your support, looking forward to the run.  It will be here before you know it.

And looks like you had yourself a pretty nice run Tom, especially if you were hungover.  That's never helpful.

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Socref91

All signed up.... should be another fun race......