Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Super 5k (Read 418 times)

DekRunner

Thanks for the vision Rich!!!
      Leather thong.

It's not often that I actually laugh out loud from a post here, but this one did it.  You running it Rich?

I'll bring a bunch of shit (that unfortunately won't include a leather thong...) and figure it out before the race.  I'm guessing shorts with a single long sleeve shirt, and almost certainly gloves.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

I couldn't stop thinking Village People after Rich's post.

I just got back from walking the dog, holy crap is it cold and windy in Arlington.  Doubt it's going to be balmy along the river.

Just checked weather.com, for noon they are forecasting 25 delightful degrees with a wind chill of 12 even more delightful degrees.  Nice.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Nonetheless, great job on a very tough day! Great job to all of the brave runners today!
              All photos by Ted Tyler of Coolrunning (as always, LOTS more at http://www.jimrhoades.com/ )

E.J.

EJ, you left out the best one!

100207-290.jpg (61.9 Kb)

EJ, you left out the best one!

Yeah, I never have any problem with my traditional "catching flies whilst breathing like a mortally wounded water buffalo" look. It's just that I was moving so fast they couldn't keep the shot from blurring. : )

E.J.

It's just that I was moving so fast they couldn't keep the shot from blurring. : )

Yeah, that's it.

upcoming races:

Yeah, that's it.

Thong guy doesn't love me anymore.

E.J.

evtish

Note to self...keep the hat on and get some sunglasses.

Good run everyone.