Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Yankee Homecoming (Read 669 times)

Great job Jason, Fil and Ricky and anybody else who I may have missed as I only glanced over the results

Yeah, nicely done boys.  I was chowing on a sangwich and drinking a nice cold beer at Hookslide's when the reports started coming in on Deric's phone.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thanks, guys! Great race, awful water! Stomache is still detoxing all of the chlorine.

Sounds like we had a nice group at Hookslide's last night!

BostonRnr

Seriously?! What was up with the chlorine in all the water?

On a more positive note, the ice pops and turkey & cheese sandwiches were much appreciated.

Nice job everyone!

Socref91

Thanks all.... The water, it sucked.... good thing a few poeple were handing out bottle water....

Jason i told you we needed a cold beer to get rid of the chlorine, but you opted for MickyD's food instead....lol

EJ whats wrong with this kid....

And this is coming from someone who only ate a banana and a McD's $1 coffee before bed. I rest my case.
            Socref91

The COLD beer would have been my supper!!!..... LOL

"Stay Thirsty my Friend"