Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Help me raise money for Team Hoyt Please! (Read 199 times)

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Fellow Good timer's; I am going to be running the 2008 Rock and Roll Half Marathon. My Bib number will be 7049 I would be really, really grateful if you might consider sponsoring me/donating. Even small amounts will add up. One 2 even five dollars makes a difference. It is very, easy just click on link in my Signature or go to http://www.firstgiving.com/douglassylvester If you feel that it is appropriate, I would be in your eternal debt if you would forward the link to your friends, family and acquaintances - I need as wide an audience as possible! Thank you so much for your time! Doug

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Hey, the thermometer thingie on Doug's site aint moving. If my dog can give a couple of bucks, you can too.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Even my poor college student ass is good for a couple of bucks. Good luck Doug! You should have posted this link sooner. Wink
          Even my poor college student ass is good for a couple of bucks.
          Bump. C'mon, Trent the college student hit the site, you can too. You know you've eaten at least $10.00 worth of pizza courtesy of Sir Bloody Feet.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Good Luck Doug. Sent money for Team Hoyt. PS Dont forget sunscreen and duct tape.