Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

2011 Goofy's Race and a half Challenge (Read 906 times)

Ummmm....where r the trademark shades????

Thanks Tom

no shades when the race is in the dark..5:30 am starts suck btw

link to marathon pics..and finish video that I am barely in and didn't cross the finish line

http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_event_video.asp?EVENTID=74488&BIB=426&S=230&PWD=

test imagetest imagetest image

test imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest imagetest image

What did you do to #897 to make her cry like that? Somebody didn't get enough hugs.

Thanks again Jason..

too funny...I didn't notice her crying until I saw the pics

I think the bib's a bit on the small side, if they made it just a wee bit bigger the pics would be perfect.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

C-R

Great pics Eric. Those bibs were worth another couple of minutes due to wind resistance.

Did you step on that girls foot or punch her? Brutal.

At my first ultra, WrigleyGirl showed me how to properly attach a bib. Next time I run Disney, I will do that to reduce the drag coefficient.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Thanks Norm....maybe I farted and she was ready to pass out Dead

test image

I'm really glad that my face doesn't look like I'm in as much pain in the latter pics...this was right towards the beginning of the race when I contemplated dropping..pretty sure my face says it all with that deer in the headlights look

Socref91

Awesome job!!!... You are now ready for JFK50............... Smile