Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Anyone??? (Read 518 times)

RickyB

it's that time again....................Opening day predictions??????
    evtish

There is a 50% chance I give you that pint glass you won at Bobby Bell........................
        Saw you father running in Salisbury on Sunday on our way to the beach. Where were you??????????

upcoming races:

Too soon for my prediction.

RickyB

Saw you father running in Salisbury on Sunday on our way to the beach. Where were you??????????

I must have been way ahead of him! 

RickyB

There is a 50% chance I give you that pint glass you won at Bobby Bell........................

Is it still in your car????

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

My prediction I don't make it to the series healthy. It's the safe bet after the last few weeks of hurting myself. Hope toes heal by then. If I even do the series this yr.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

it's that time again....................Opening day predictions??????

I predict it will be difficult to predict when opening night will be.  Sad

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Is it still in your car????

Yup.  See me at the April Fools race.  I assume you're running that since it's in your backyard.

I impulsively signed up for that one on Monday.

RickyB

You know it!!!!!
                        Ran the Lake Q 5k with Trent last night, but I don't think it will help me with a GT prediction because my legs were tired but they will be even more tired for GT after Boston.  I kinda didn't run that well last night, but I kinda won.  I gotta stop going off course.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I was thinking about coming out to that race last night. Would have been fun racing only 3 days after New Bedford :P
                            I was thinking about coming out to that race last night. Would have been fun racing only 3 days after New Bedford :P

You kinda already did that with your run at six minute pace last night.  Would have been good enough to beat me by about 30 seconds, then YOU would have been the one running past the unmarked turn.

E.J.