Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Baldi River Run - Haverhill, MA on Sunday May 24th (Read 516 times)

I don't know if I will be able to run this one, Toad has a soccer tourney that will probably eat most of the weekend. It's fun to say "I'm running the Baldi", and it's a LaBrode special so you know it'll be a really good post-race. Hope to be there, if not I know I can count on you guys to get your $20 worth and tip a pint or two for me. Baldi River Run

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

mikeymike

The 24th is Sunday. I know this because I'm running the Runners Alley/Red Hook 5k in Portsmouth that day.

Runners run

The 24th is Sunday. I know this because I'm running the Runners Alley/Red Hook 5k in Portsmouth that day.
        Thanks mikey, the way soccer tourneys play out (your record dictates your schedule later in the tourney) that may or may not help me. Good luck in Portsmouth, should be a tasty ale or two up there.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I don't know if I will be able to run this one, Toad has a soccer tourney that will probably eat most of the weekend. It's fun to say "I'm running the Baldi", and it's a LaBrode special so you know it'll be a really good post-race. Hope to be there, if not I know I can count on you guys to get your $20 worth and tip a pint or two for me. Baldi River Run
          One of the best events of the year. The Greater Derry Track Club will be defending their "LTL" award from the last 2 years. (That's "Last To Leave" for the uninitiated). We will have our own coolers for when the free beer kegs run out, and of course, The Tap Brewery is right there as well.

upcoming races:

The Greater Derry Track Club will be defending their "LTL" award from the last 2 years.
            And then they'll kick your ass. This is the captain of the GDTC Drinking Team, if pink strikes fear into your heart you should be afraid, very afraid. On a very very sad note, Toad's game conflicts with the Baldi. Sometimes life can be sucktastic.

E.J.

evtish

I'll be there. Both brother in laws are members of the Garibaldi club...knowing members has its privileges.

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin You mean we can win a prize by being the last one drinking/standing/falling over? That's better than a blood mary from EJ's truck. EJ, wheres the new pictures from last night? Did I mention Icky Labrode is GOD.
                evtish

One of the best events of the year. The Greater Derry Track Club will be defending their "LTL" award from the last 2 years. (That's "Last To Leave" for the uninitiated). We will have our own coolers for when the free beer kegs run out, and of course, The Tap Brewery is right there as well.

Rich,

Good seeing you and Kathy there today, as well as many other Good Times runners....Ken, Doug, Melissa, Karen, Karen, Tim, Jessica, and others....  Good run, good people!!   

Thanks for spotting me the beer, you've got good taste.  Your generosity will be reciprocated!

Hope to see you all on Tuesday!!

Tom

Rich,

Good seeing you and Kathy there today, as well as many other Good Times runners....Ken, Doug, Melissa, Karen, Karen, Tim, Jessica, and others....  Good run, good people!!   

I so jealous.  : (

E.J.

Rich,

Thanks for spotting me the beer, you've got good taste.  Your generosity will be reciprocated!

Hope to see you all on Tuesday!!

Tom

No problem. GDTC members are required to bring coolers of beer or face expulsion.

Once again, GDTC successfully defended the LTL crown.  Three-peat

upcoming races:

No problem. GDTC members are required to bring coolers of beer or face expulsion.

Once again, GDTC successfully defended the LTL crown.  Three-peat

Were you wearing the drinking team's pink split shorts and a singlet that simulates a pink sash?  Please say no, I would be horribly depressed for weeks to think I missed that sight.

E.J.

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Tom, you werent there.  Who are you kidding?