Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Racing This Weekend (Read 259 times)

Who's racing this weekend and where? I'll be at NYC. Good luck to those running in Manchester!

Shins are still feeling pretty beat up, but I'm kinda jonesing for a race.  If I feel OK on Sunday morning, I might do same-day registration for the Battlegreen 5k in Lexington or the TIP which is running out of the Claddagh in Lawrence.

MTA:  have fun in NYC Jason, trip a Yankees fan or two if you get the chance.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

BostonRnr

I'm doing the SuperHero 5k in Cambridge on Sunday dressed as Underdog. That is, if I can find a phone booth to change in

Good luck in NY!!

I'm doing the SuperHero 5k in Cambridge on Sunday dressed as Underdog. That is, if I can find a phone booth to change in

Pics are a MUST Susan, sounds like way too much fun.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Dawg -  I was looking for you at the TIP 4 mile.  Saw Jess and she said you bagged racing today.  John M, Rich, and Kathy were there.  Stuck with John for the first 2 miles, but he's in better shape than me and pulled ahead.  I had to battle a chick for the last mile, Caroline Bjune, she almost broke me, but I managed to HTFU at the very end. Broke 32 so I was pretty happy with that at this point in time....now if I can only drop 10 lbs maybe I'll have a chance of hanging with you guys.