Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Good luck in Portland Fil! (Read 283 times)

Our own Fil Faria is heading North to torture himself at the Maine Marathon on Sunday morning, break a leg brother.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Good Luck Fil!!!

Good luck!

evtish

Good luck!  Write up your race report here.

RickyB

Have Fun!!! Big grin

3:13 is my guess.

3:13 is my guess.

I'm gonna go with 3:13:11, but that's just a wild guess. Nicely done Fil, nicely done.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Socref91

Thanks Guys, It was a great day to run, the route is scenic w/rolling hills, I felt good through out the race even had a little left to do a light sprint at the end, I hit the half @1:35:02 and finished 3:13:22. Net time of 3:13:11 That’s a PR for me…. Good Luck to everyone who is running Hartford this Saturday…

Man! That's after telling me that you didn't train properly for this one....you'll do better next time............