Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Great Job Jason...a sub 18 minute 5 k and it's only April (Read 378 times)

it's gonna be a great good times series for you..great run today
      17:59 gives Jason a 5:48 pace, good for 7th overall and 2nd in age group.  Gonna be fun to see how low J can go.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thanks guys. The Groton Race was one of those where everything just fell into place. Had two people right in front of me at the end to pass on that very fast track finish.
          Thanks guys. The Groton Race was one of those where everything just fell into place. Had two people right in front of me at the end to pass on that very fast track finish.

Nice.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Warming up....

And now straight into your living room, Jason winning the finish duel with former Good Times series 40-49 AG champion Tim Burke.  Step away from your monitor if you don't want to be sprayed with sweat.

Mr Stronach must be very proud.  Nicely done J, nicely done!

E.J.

Ha! Very nice EJ.

Heres the write-up to accompany the photos (I did something similar in the write-up):

http://jbrunningink.blogspot.com/2010/04/april-25th-2010-race-groton-ma-31.html

Socref91

He keeps getting faster and faster!!!..... we better start testing....lol

Well done my son, well done!!!