Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Providence Marathon - good luck Tom and Jonathan (Read 392 times)

This Sunday morning, the Methuen Running Club (Tom O'Leary and Jonathan Morris) will be heading south for a 10k with a 20 mile warmup.  Best of luck gentlemen!

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Good luck guys!!!

Tom, I hope the knee holds up for you....just try to run even and steady and don't go out too fast..if anything go out slower than planned..especially since it looks to be a warm one

Good Luck Gents! Looks like I'll have one less person breathing down my neck come Tuesday night! Perhaps not....

purpleprincess

Good luck guys!

J.Mo

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  Means alot coming from this group.

evtish

Thanks guys!  I ran a great 20 miler today. LOL 

Great fun, now i know why you all run these things.

EJ I know they had issues at the inaugural event you ran, but they seem to have it down now.  It was a very well run event.

Jonathan took the first round with 3:42:50, nipping Tom's 3:43:14.  Nicely done gents, can't wait for the rematch!

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

great job guys

J.Mo

To set the record straight Tom could have left me far behind when we met up around mile 23 but dragged me along for a few miles instead.   Very disappointing result but will definitely take some lessons away from this.

You both beat my debut, for your first marathon your goal really should be to arrive alive.  Mission accomplished for both of you.

E.J.

You guys beat  my marathon debut by over 2 hours! Well done!! It's all downhill from here...uh, uphill....whatever...nice job!

Socref91

Congrats Guys!!!