Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Congrats Jason and EJ (Read 267 times)

Great job today in Hartford!!! Huge PR's for you both..AwesomeSurprised

Great job today in Hartford!!! Huge PR's for you both..AwesomeSurprised

J kicked some serious ass today, bringing home a really nice plaque for 3rd (out of 155) in the 30-34 age group.  Just awesome.  And Jess won the Hartford Marathon chauffeur of the day award, for her outstanding transportation services.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thanks Eric. Jess and EJ made a great race experience even better. There was no way I could have hit 2:55 without their help.

EJ spanked a lot of young butts out there today. I definitely see sub 3 at Baystate next weekend!

DekRunner

Congrats guys ... great job!!!

EJ- you kicked some serious ass out there too ... 5 out of 215 ... not too shabby.  You're running Baystate next weekend?

Jason - sub 2:50 any time soon?

You guys inspire me.  I think I will run 15  10  5 miles after my dek hockey game today.

evtish

OUTSTANDING RACE GUYS!

EJ You have to keep your good training going strong now that you are so close to sub 3.  I think you can do it at Boston next year.

OUTSTANDING RACE GUYS!

EJ You have to keep your good training going strong now that you are so close to sub 3.  I think you can do it at Boston next year.

Thanks very much Tom!  I don't think I'll run Boston hard, I'm thinking of doing it as a final training run for Vermont City but that's just a thought for now.  Pretty hard to not run Boston hard, there's a lot of energy in the air.

Best of luck with your half, hopefully I'll see you at some point this weekend.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Awesome job guys!