Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Thousands of Hynes Road Race pics (Read 255 times)

What a great day for a race, hope everybody had a great time. All photos by Jim Rhoades of Coolrunning (as always, LOTS more at http://www.jimrhoades.com/ ) Put it away, or my bodyguards will smash that camera… Watch out Ben… …Titus is right behind you! Jim Mark B Mark C ARRRR! It be Pirate Jim! Why don’t my pics ever come out this well? Mike, John and barefoot Tim saving some work for Mr Rhoads Icky hiding his number in an effort to sneak by. Nice try. Must not get chicked, must not get chicked... Linda Mark Bunch of flocking GTers. The Black Widow, Debra and Jonathan Where’d the Black Widow go? Rosa waves to her adoring fans Doug has his game face on Our favorite Legionnaire, Dan Kara’s trademark grin Ben Titus (that’s pronounced TIE-tus you pervs) Jim St P Mark We must be in the Marks-only section… Angel How convenient, a cemetery on the course… Mike Desperately chasing Susan… Shodfoot Tim's feet are not bare Big John Linda in the pits… Mark Insert your own naughty tagline here (she’d smack me…) Debra Jonathan Dan Doug Rosa WOULD wave to her adoring fans, but she would spill her water It’s a pity Kara doesn’t enjoy running Doug and Mel A box full of money (the annual collecting of the green makes Dave smile) I don’t recall seeing this guy on the course…

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

purpleprincess

Ed- Mike's holding the beer you missed out on ! Big grin
        Ed- Mike's holding the beer you missed out on ! Big grin
        That's truly tragic. The buzzard only showed up to drink my beers, I will have my revenge.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.