Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Bedford Rotary Races - 12K (and 5K) on May 16th (Read 312 times)

35th Bedford Rotary Memorial Races will be a new one for me, never run a 12K before. It's part of the USATF NE Grand Prix series, so there will be a fast crew. Saturday May 16th in Bedford, New Hampshire, 12K starts at 9:00am, 5K lets you sleep in with an 11:00am start.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

12K sounds interesting. However, I am graduating that day.
        12K sounds interesting. However, I am graduating that day.
        I so proud!!!!!!!

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I finished school in August. I could have walked last May but it just didn't seem right. Although I'm three semesters removed I still wanted to walk at graduation.

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Trent, I thought you already graduating. Just not official then yet, eh? I will be doing the 12K. If its free to new england running clubs. I will be finishing close to last I'm sure but I have been keeping steady with the training of getting back in shape. I realized that last year in the winter I had joined a gym and did treadmill runs leading up to GT5K which explains why I'm slower at the start this year than last. I skipped GT5K this week because I didnt feel like running in the dampness again. It's a lame excuse I know. Ill be there this work for sure. My car mysteriously works again too.
              Well I finished in August and I already have my diploma. But, how could I not go to commencement?