Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Super 5k (Read 418 times)

evtish

Who's signed up?

Not yet, but if I am still among the living I will be.  What's with the private profile Tom, you in a witness protection plan these days?

Modified to protect Tom's identity.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Si.

8 views and only the ringleader replies.

right now it's unlikely...I'm running the Hampton HM on Feb 21st.  Then the wild rover series the following three weeks...I may change my mind day of, if I'm looking for some fitness feedback before the half.
            It's on my calendar but might be volunteering if they need help. Gotta give back to the community.
            DekRunner

I have not signed up yet, but I will be running it (unless I am in South Florida that day).

What about you Tom ... have you signed up?

DekRunner

After today's debacle ... consider me in!
                evtish

Officially signed up.

There's some really fast 40+ guys running it already.

DekRunner

That's all right ... I am a 50+ guy now!

Damnit. Quadros is the only 40-49 name that I recognize, and he is quite the beast. Who else you got as fast in the AG?

E.J.
                      Greater Lowell Road Runners
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I've done it the past two years, I'll probably be there.
                        evtish

Damnit. Quadros is the only 40-49 name that I recognize, and he is quite the beast. Who else you got as fast in the AG?

joe o'leary and harris hardy may be faster than jim q. or at least in the same range.   Actually, they may finish 1-2-3 overall and open up the AG award for us.  They will all beat Kara.

evtish

Sign up - it's next Sunday.  Hope it's not as cold as today - that would suck.
                            evtish

Supposed to be about 30 Sunday.

Do you think shorts and long sleeve shirt is enough...maybe gloves.

Don't want to overheat, but don't want to freeze either.

What are you guys wearing if its 30 or high 20's?

Leather thong.

upcoming races: