Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

A nearly beerless Tuesday night...this sucks (Read 267 times)

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Glenn is still leading a GT5K Withdrawal Run on Tuesdays at 7PM from Hookslides. I went by last night and I saw his Baja there.

Glenn is still leading a GT5K Withdrawal Run on Tuesdays at 7PM from Hookslides. I went by last night and I saw his Baja there.

This is why he is our fearless leader, the benefit of providing this kind of public service is incalculable. 

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Ya, it's going to be a long six months until the spring series.

evtish

Well - who the hell needs Camire.

I vote that Dawg sets up some group runs starting in Oct over the GT course and ending at Hookslides.

Dawg has the ball now.

evtish

Glenn saved you EJ.

Maybe next Tuesday.  Don't forget to bring cash, no checks accepted for the Fall series.   Evil

E.J.

Thats a good idea.  I won't be able to show up for the "fall" series though.  I got classes on Tuesday nights.