Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

merrimack river 10 mile trail run (Read 352 times)

evtish

I'm thinking of running this Sat at 9:00 or Sunday at 10:00.  Trial entrance is at the back of Wyndham hotel in Andover at River Rd exit.  Will let you know later in the week to see if there is interest.

I ran this with John Morris on Saturday.  It's a great run, alot funner than running on the roads, really tough hills. 

I would love to run it, but I work on the weekends.
        Sounds like fun Tom, hope you get a good day for it.  I'm off on Saturday, and running Eastern States 20 on Sunday.  Maybe I can make it some weekend after Boston.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

I'll post tomorrow on which day I will go.  May do both days like last week bc I'm f'd in the head.

EJ - How'd the Lake Q 5k go last night?

evtish

Ran it Sat solo.

Ran it today with John. 

Will try to set up again at a later date.

I'll post tomorrow on which day I will go.  May do both days like last week bc I'm f'd in the head.

EJ - How'd the Lake Q 5k go last night?

Sorry I missed this Tom, the race went pretty well.  My legs are feeling pretty good, so I'm gonna hit it again tonight.

Are you running the actual race this weekend?

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Would love to run the race this Sat, but have a prior commitment.  Ran it again yesterday and today, way too much, my legs are junk.   i'm in recovery mode now.