Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Congrats to Jessica (Read 329 times)

evtish

2nd place F overall  at Dan Ford 5k this morning.  Nice run Jess.

I saw it first hand! Awesome! First in Age for Tom and Jonathan too!

http://www.coolrunning.com/results/10/ma/Apr10_2ndAnn_set3.shtml

Good work everyone!
          Nice running guys, really nice running.  As if its not bad enough that Joe Donnelly is set to return, the rest of you bastids is on fire too.  I sure won't be running like a champ for a while, so I better start working on drinking like a champ.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

As if its not bad enough that Joe Donnelly is set to return,  

I saw him running on Marsh Hill rd in Dracut on Monday morning on my way to golf, going fast too.

I saw him running on Marsh Hill rd in Dracut on Monday morning on my way to golf, going fast too.

No surprise there, fast is the only speed he's got.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Congrats Jess and Tom.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."