Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Nov. 15 (Read 482 times)

Is anyone running a race on Nov. 15.  I'm looking to run one that day and hoped I could find one with some familiar faces.
        Even though the race is sold out, I can still get those interested in. Baystate (john Burke) is timing it. Let me know.

Familiar faces and the worst race logo in history.  The running lung is so bad, it's almost good.  What more could you ask for?

Not sure I'll be running it, but it's a definite maybe at this point.  JJ Boomers is the place on the corner of the street that leads to the Elks (Super 5K & Thanks 4 Giving)

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Looks good, EJ. Will be tentative on my calendar.

Familiar faces and the worst race logo in history.  The running lung is so bad, it's good.  What more could you ask for?

I love my lung shirt.

upcoming races:

I love my lung shirt.

Running it this year Rich?  Only thing better than one lung shirt is two lung shirts.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Running it this year Rich?  Only thing better than one lung shirt is two lung shirts.

Yup, we'll be there. I thought Lisa's family did a really great job running that race. It was definitely a labor of love in her memory.  It's also a good time after the race in the bar.

Isnt that where we stole that beer glass for you?

upcoming races:

Isnt that where we stole that beer glass for you?

It is, it was too soon after Baystate so I didn't run it but I did show up for beers.  And you were kind enough to borrow that glass on a permanent basis, and I promptly dropped it and it shattered into about a million pieces.  Good times.

Where the hell is Hort?  He started this thread then disappears....

E.J.

and I promptly dropped it and it shattered into about a million pieces.  Good times.

I'll tell Kathy to bring her big purse. Sounds like it's time to borrow another one.

upcoming races:

Where the hell is Hort?  He started this thread then disappears....

I replied in my mind I guess.

Ya the lung race looks good.  I will probably be there.  I should go for the shirt alone.

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

I'm doing the Innaugural Chilly Half Marathon.