Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Bradford Valentine's Day Race - 2/13 (Read 362 times)

Fil and I will be running this race (6k) in the couple's division.

Anyone else?

http://www.bsrs-timing.com/valentinerace/information.html

Fil and I will be running this race (6k) in the couple's division.

I sincerely hope you're going to wear matching boxers with big red hearts on them. I would love to run it, but sadly I've got a 23 miler on my schedule for that day.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Hey, tack this race on at the end and you've got yourself an ultra-marathon day!

Needless to say, I'll be wearing the pants in this race.

evtish

John Morris is running it.  If I have time I might hop in as a bandit and just run the first 2 miles as fast as I can just so I can be in front of you guys for a change.

Kathy and I are in.

We are running to defend our last place couple's division crown.

upcoming races:

Pictures by Ted Tyler of coolrunning.com, as always lots more at www.jimrhoades.com

I'll have to pick this up later or I'll be finishing my run in the dark...

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

E.J.