Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Baldi River Run 5 miler - Sunday May 29th in Haverhill MA (Read 375 times)

If you're in town on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, the Baldi River Run 5 miler in Haverhill is tough to beat. Pre-reg $20.00, post $25.00 with burgers and beers. Same start location as the Bobby Bell, but different course with no significant hills.

Time: Fitness Walk 10:00 AM
    River Run 10:30 AM
    Place: Garibaldi Liguria Club
    86 Washington Street 
    Haverhill, MA 01830
    Distance: 5 Miles
    Entry Fee: $20.00 Pre Entry 
    $25.00 Post Entry
    $35.00 for Memorial Weekend Challenge

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Forecast is looking good...c'mon up to the 'hill.   Smile

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Ed,

Rosa has your camera. She'll bring it to Lowell tonight.

upcoming races:

Ed,

Rosa has your camera. She'll bring it to Lowell tonight.

Thought I had tucked it in my race bag, apparently not.  Hopefully the guys in the sunglasses and black suits don't track it down before she gives it to me, i would hate for any harm to come to Rosa.

E.J.