Toronto and Beyond

Toronto - GoodLife (Read 195 times)

I just registered for the Half..... not sure why..... or why so early... but I did it.

Anyone want to pace me to a 1:45 finish?

Very possibly...

Are you going to pay my entrance, out-of-pocket and lunch costs?

Advice is complimentary, of course.

Go Pre!

Maybe I will be the 3:30 pace bunny...you can follow me for the first half of the marathon.

No Charge (well, 1 pint maybe)

Very possibly...

Are you going to pay my entrance, out-of-pocket and lunch costs?

Advice is complimentary, of course.

I'm willing to negotiate.

Maybe I will be the 3:30 pace bunny...you can follow me for the first half of the marathon.

No Charge (well, 1 pint maybe)

I will buy you a pint but I believe the half marion tees off an hour before the full........ chip time may be ok... but gun time would be a little longer than I'd hope for.

Go Pre!

I will buy you a pint but I believe the half marion tees off an hour before the full........ chip time may be ok... but gun time would be a little longer than I'd hope for.

You are correct sir.

Which is lame. Like if you have a buddy running the half, normally he may have to sit around for about an hour and a half or so, but with the idiots at Goodlife, they send the half off early making it a 2.5 - 3.5 hour wait for their fellow (and tougher) mates.

Just sayin'

The good life people have made some stooooopid decisions over the years........

Go Pre!

AND to top it off - did you know....

They scheduled 2011 on the same day a Mississauga???

WANKERS!

I did not know that........

I think the Good Life people just want to have something to bitch about..... maybe they will move it to patriot's day in 2012.