Toronto and Beyond

Don't Call it A Come Back....... (Read 101 times)

Its time for my annual come back....  This year i've been inspired by my wife she is running the Toronto Women's 8k this Saturday (Oct 29) and that has kicked my lazy butt into gear.

Amy has agreed to take it easy on me when we run the Tannenbaum 10k on December 4th in the Beaches.

Way to go Jason!

I think I'll wander over to the finish line tomorrow and cheer the women down the chute. In my parka, hat, boots and mittens! Brrr!!!!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

I'll be there with the kid......... look for an orange stroller..... or maybe she will be in the baby bjorn.  Either way I hope to be near the finish line.

Go Amy!

Saw Ruth at the race.......

Amy and her sister had a great time.... post race photo below....

Good to see you Jason and Brigitte (sp?) of course. It was great cheering people to the finish line. I tried to see the firefighters but I guess they were gone by the time I got there. Good luck in your race!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Go Pre!

Awesome! Welcome back and congrats to Amy! Looking forw3ard to seeing you out for some runs.

What are your mornings like? If you want, we can meet up for a run.

ciao

dave

It feels good to be back... lets hope I can stay back...

My mornings are ok.. my biggest problem is getting the motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

I'd meet up for a run in the morning..... you need to be aware that I'm currently at 6 min/km pace these days so I'll be way behind your normal pace.

Go Pre!

No worries I have some 6 min / km days in me! We'll chat after this weekend. Dave