Toronto and Beyond

Hello peeps (Read 47 times)

Go Pre!

Just wanted to say hello and see if all is well and who is hanging around Running Ahead still? I still log my runs but don't hang around the forums too much. Seems Twitter and Facebook already eat up too much of my cyber time!

still creeping RA.

Doing a little bit of running..... i'm entered in a 10 k next weekend.  

http://www.tannenbaum10k.com

Still going strong. Santa Shuffle - with full Santa hat - on Saturday!  Contemplating a marathon next year. Need a coach though. :-)

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Still chugging away but have come to the realization there is no friggin way I'm attempting a marathon in May, probably never again. It's just so much harder this time around, I need two days t recover from a 10k run, 3 days to recover from a 16km run. I'd probably need a week off after a 20. Pretty difficult to train when I need that much recovery time and I'm not getting younger.

Countdown on the other hand will be ready.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius