Toronto and Beyond

So long peeps - I am back (Read 60 times)

Go Pre!

No I have not given up running, but I am logging my runs on Daily Mile now. So starting January 1 I will not venture back here very often. As good as the running log here is, I like the simplicity and quickness and iPhone ease that daily mile has. Plus, I have a coach now and he uses daily mile and would rather not follow my workouts on a different site than he uses.

So, see you on Facebook? Email?

Cheers

Dave

Modified to add, I am logging on Running Ahead again Smile

See you around! Hope to run into you at a race or two.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

redleaf

good luck have fun and we'll be watching for you.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Hope to see you around Dave, Maybe at a race. Carolyn is already signed up for ATB, and she will be entering Goodlife. She's on a mission to beat the old man. LOL. I think I'll be relegating myself to support staff.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Go Pre!

How is everyone doing?

Next Beaches Runners Club Lighthouse run is 9am Saturday June 1. Meet at the gates to Tommy Thompson Park, foot of Leslie St.

JasonR even made it out last time.

Open to all...

Be there!

redleaf

How is everyone doing?

Next Beaches Runners Club Lighthouse run is 9am Saturday June 1. Meet at the gates to Tommy Thompson Park, foot of Leslie St.

JasonR even made it out last time.

Open to all...

Be there!

yea, but I'm SLOW! Y'all would run the loop twice before I got my first done Wink

HF #4362

Go Pre!

Leese, come run, bring a friend if you want. Head out and turn back at 25-30 mins so you finish at the same time. There are no minimum paces!

redleaf

Leese, come run, bring a friend if you want. Head out and turn back at 25-30 mins so you finish at the same time. There are no minimum paces!

You know - that would work. And I have someone to ask to come with too Big grin

HF #4362

I'm scheduled to be in Waterdown for a bike ride on June 1 so I don't think I can make it.

Lisa... it is a good run... people running at all different paces.....