Toronto and Beyond

Harry's & Sporting Life (Read 303 times)

Well, I missed my goal.  Got a new course PB though.  1:00:27.  I am kicking myself for walking at that last water station - I should have just kept going.

This race ending has always been horrible and this year was great!  Very easy to get out and no delays anywhere.  The beginning was a bit tough since I went out in the 3rd wave which was 11 minutes late from the scheduled 8:10 time.  Of course no-one at the other end knows this of course so it is very difficult for them to find you. 

Rain held off until I got in the car - yeah!  It was darn muggy though - reminded me of Scotiabank.

Ruth,

good work on the course PB.

I walked a bit during the 7th km and that cost me a sub 50.

It was good that we beat the rain... and it was much less congested at the finish this year.

JR

That's a respectable time Jason! And really good new about your wife taking the plunge - is she going to do another?

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

She is actually considering doing the 15k at Mid Summer's Night ..........

Go Pre!

Good racing you guys!

I wish I was there but resisted due to late sign up high price and focus on Mississauga.