Toronto and Beyond

you have 1 hour to talk me into (or out of) a 10k on Sunday. (Read 81 times)

redleaf

Go look at my log. Ask me any questions you want. I don't think I'll kill myself or anything but do you? I mean it's not like I'll "race" it race it. Rururunner are you in? 

Countdown?

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

You could do it. You might be a tad sore afterwards and you might not win.Clown  I'm 'racing' the Santa Shuffle (5k) across the street from me on Saturday morning. I wish I had known about this race before since I still have an elusive 10k time I'm trying to beat.... ,Oh, boy, not much time left now..... Maybe I'll go down and cheer them on!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

redleaf

You could do it. You might be a tad sore afterwards and you might not win.Clown  I'm 'racing' the Santa Shuffle (5k) across the street from me on Saturday morning. I wish I had known about this race before since I still have an elusive 10k time I'm trying to beat.... ,Oh, boy, not much time left now..... Maybe I'll go down and cheer them on!

oh come'mon! it's been 20 months since I have run 10 km. Surely you can run that slowly even the day after racing a 5k? You could walk beside me whilst I "run"

HF #4362

Maybe Dave will give us a break if we sign up tomorrow...... Wink  Dave? Dave?

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

redleaf

Maybe Dave will give us a break if we sign up tomorrow...... Wink  Dave? Dave?

"Thank you, your registration has been accepted"

well I'm already screwed then. Countdown can't make it.

HF #4362

Don't do it. Ooops to late, oh well good luck.Evil

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

redleaf

Don't do it. Ooops to late, oh well good luck.Evil

Ha! Thanks. I should hide my credit cards when I've had a couple of beers. Most people would go online shopping. Me? I sign up for a 10k race.

HF #4362

Go Pre!

Well, I wasn't following along here as i was busier than all hell lately. The race turned out fantastic. JasonR was there and I saw Lisa! ... at kit pickup. Seems the dark rainy morning played her mind into remaining in the comfy confines of home. Understandable.

Next year, no excuses. I want to see you all out there. Oh, and there will be a 5k too so definitely no excuses!

redleaf

Well, I wasn't following along here as i was busier than all hell lately. The race turned out fantastic. JasonR was there and I saw Lisa! ... at kit pickup. Seems the dark rainy morning played her mind into remaining in the comfy confines of home. Understandable.

Next year, no excuses. I want to see you all out there. Oh, and there will be a 5k too so definitely no excuses!

ha! I promise next year I will be. 10k will be no big deal then. Regardless of the weather.

HF #4362

I'll be there!