Toronto and Beyond

Have I found my Mojo? (Read 233 times)

Not sure.......

.... but I've registered for a 10k this Sunday.

http://www.audibestbuddieschallenge.com

If I can go sub-50 minutes in this race I will register for the Hamilton Half.

Go Pre!

do it!

adjusted my goal to 53 minutes.

Go Pre!

I saw, and called you out - I think you can do 50

redleaf

Wohoo! That's great Jason - I can't wait to hear how you did. 

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Don`t backslide to 53 Jason, you ran the half in 1:58, you can do 50 in the 10k.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

Based on this past Sunday's 1/2 marion (1:59:41) McMillan puts my 10k at 53:47.  Training has been lax at best, my fitness is nowhere to be found... and I just don't have the staminia to maintain a strong pace for almost an hour.

Having said that.... I'll go out at sub 50 pace and hope the wheels don't fall off before the finish line.

JR

Just run, dude.

Look at me talking like I know anything (about anything).

Cool!  I wanted to do that race but I'm in the Women's only tomorrow and I haven't trained properly so didn't want to push it.  

Might go over and check that one out but I am also moving!  Good Luck!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

52:56

could have gotten 50 mins if the course was flat.  I struggled running north on Leslie..... lost 2 minutes there.

Just registered for the Hamilton Half Marathon.

Good job Jason!  

I saw them setting up across from my place so took the opportunity to follow the back of the pack to Don Mills Centre.  Very good after-party and lots of celebs.  I will do it properly next year!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

it was a well organized event.

The course is tough..... not a PR course that's for sure.....

I was sure I would win the use of the Q5 and A5 for  six months each... there must have been a mix up when they drew for prizes.

The course is tough..... not a PR course that's for sure.....

That's my training ground you are talking about! Of course, you would think that would help my times.....  My excuse is that I don't get to actually run ON the road (i.e. Leslie or Lawrence).  Smile

Go Pre!

52:56

could have gotten 50 mins if the course was flat.  I struggled running north on Leslie..... lost 2 minutes there.

Just registered for the Hamilton Half Marathon.

Impressive. You signed up, committed, and went at it with a great attitude. Not bad for just getting your mojo back. Keep at it and we'll see you in Hammertown!

is 1:55 or bust in Hamilton.

Any insight on the course? I hear there is a gentle 3km downhill stretch.