Grandmas Marathon

Just signed up. (Read 294 times)

The King of Beasts

I just signed up for the Marathon, just sayin...

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Didn't you run a marathon last week? Two marathons in 7 weeks is bad for your knees. Heck, I'll bet your uterus will fall out now.

The King of Beasts

Didn't you run a marathon last week? Two marathons in 7 weeks is bad for your knees. Heck, I'll bet your uterus will fall out now.
        heh... I would rather earn back my pride than keep my uterus? Are you sure you are a doctor? Quack is the sound a duck makes.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

What will it feel like when my uterus falls out? Will it sting?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You have a uterus? I thought you swore up and down that you didn't. Does Shmoopie know?
              The uterus falling out thing is easily fixed! One day surgery and you'll be out running in no time. (My wife's speciality)

2018 Goals:

Get Lucky Half  1:47:59

Grandmas Marathon

Fall Marathon - Twin Cities??

You have a uterus? I thought you swore up and down that you didn't. Does Shmoopie know?
                Wait, did you ask me this on Saturday night?