Grandmas Marathon

I'm Hurt (Read 456 times)

Chocolate and alcohol - good combination.  Maybe a chocolate martini!   Best liquor is Sheridan - it's coffee and creme!

I am going to focus on some easy cross training days, and then try running a few miles later in the week.  I had planned a long run this week of 12 miles which I will skip.  If it goes OK, my max run will be 8 miles. 

2018 Goals:

Get Lucky Half  1:47:59

Grandmas Marathon

Fall Marathon - Twin Cities??

Bugs

I ran the last two days. It went okay. I had therapy on my IT band, add that to my list of injuries. The doc says as long as the pain is in new places things are looking up and I'm running out of body parts. I've decided I'm coming to Duluth. It's just not clear if I'm a runner or a spectator, but despite being fat, injured, and abandoned I'm coming. Keep the beer on ice.

Bugs

Bugs do you live in the cities?

Bugs

In Mankato, about 60 miles south of Shakopee.

Bugs

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You are a terrible web stalker.

Bugs

You are a terrible web stalker.

It was a conversation starter.

Bugs

You are a lazy web stalker.

Fixed.

And Bugs, I have no idea where those places are but Ben tells me not far.

Bugs

Nope not far at all. 

I'm starting to fold on making it to the starting line. D@m Fl#ppin# S#@$# Hill Training.  Where do you guys want mile do you want to be cheered at? I'm thinking mile 20. I may even have a sign.

Bugs

I'm a retard.  I did a 3 mile fartlek / tempo workout with the local racing team at the track last night.  My knee hurts this morning. 

The IT band pain feels different though.    Its not really pain, it just feels tight and stiff.  Whatever.  

I have a sports massage scheduled for Saturday morning.  I think Im going to empower my wife to keep telling me how stupid I am, and then I wont get the nerve to try to run too fast again during this valuable taper time.

Bugs

I'm a retard.  I did a 3 mile fartlek / tempo workout with the local racing team at the track last night.  My knee hurts this morning. 

The IT band pain feels different though.    Its not really pain, it just feels tight and stiff.  Whatever.  

I have a sports massage scheduled for Saturday morning.  I think Im going to empower my wife to keep telling me how stupid I am, and then I wont get the nerve to try to run too fast again during this valuable taper time.

ICE & Massage. Stiff is bad too. That's how my problems all started, not to freak you out.

Bugs