Grandmas Marathon

Shall we talk about the weather? (Read 310 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why do we keep "running" this race?  Two words: Fitgers Brewhouse.
      Why do we keep "running" this race?  Two words: Fitgers Brewhouse.

ah yes, did not feeling "running" last year.

And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine

Bugs

Wow is it hot here today, bad vibes.

Trent, I do hope to meet you while you are in town. Dealing with your house and trying to run can't be easy??

Bugs

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Bugs, you coming to Fitgers after the race?

Bugs

Bugs, you coming to Fitgers after the race?

I WANT TO. I'm catching a ride with three other girls and they want to wait to decide. We'll want to dip in the lake for a bit afterwards. You guys were there a LONG time after race right?

BTW, I'm wearing a flashing green "Great Mankato Multi Sport Club" running singlet..(ref. facebook pictures) . Says, "Exercise is Medicine" on the back, and will have "BUGS" written on my bicep, so if you see me say Hi. I'd be able to pick Trent out anywhere.

Ugh... this has to go better than last year right????

Bugs

Ugh... this has to go better than last year right????

Hah! I say that every year, then it somehow gets worse. This is the year for just above average!

And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prerace I will be atop the hill near the car dealership at the corner closest to the start line (to the left if facing the dealership with the long portapottie line behind you).  Ponytail, blue sleeveless monkey shirt.  Maybe sunglasses.
                  Prerace I will be atop the hill near the car dealership at the corner closest to the start line (to the left if facing the dealership with the long portapottie line behind you).  Ponytail, blue sleeveless monkey shirt.  Maybe sunglasses.

pony tail?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Running with the fuzzy fro outstretched is a recipe for disaster, especially if it is hot out.  Gotta pull it back.

Bugs

Hah! I say that every year, then it somehow gets worse. This is the year for just above average!

Are you running it? That wind scares me as much as the heat. The wind scares me as much as the heat. The wind scheduled for Friday better stay on Friday.

Bugs

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

27 mph gusts where I am right now.
                          27 mph gusts where I am right now.

from the North?

Bugs

MN weather is very weird today. Perfect calm morning, than HOT, WIND, hail, rain, and tornadoes today.

Bugs