Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It was a lovely morning in PWP (Read 697 times)

S&M Collector

And then Jeff showed up. And then Ron. yet, the strangest thing of all was that Marcus forgot his shoes.
    Come across any cool medals lately?
      whats wrong with Jeffs hair?

S&M Collector

See, that's why I've been searching hard for that photo that I thought I saw on RA....the recent one. It's pretty funny to go back through some of the old threads using the search function, BTW. There were ones written by you that give conflicting reports about whether or not you cry. Anyhow, the photo I have makes it tough to use the magic wand tool to get a clean selection. His hair is all over the place because he is running so damn quickly.

S&M Collector

DAMN

S&M Collector

Some other cut-outs

The Greatest of All Time

Casa you look like you're chewing nails in your pic. And I didn't forget my shoes, I just finished so ahead of everyone else, I had already taken them off and was chilling.
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

S&M Collector

First off, how would you actually know what it looks like when somebody is chewing nails? Roll eyes Secondly, my pic was taken following my participation in the hardest road marathon in the country. No wonder I looked that way. Tongue I'm pretty sure you forgot your shoes. Wink
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

my pic was taken following my participation in some wimpy, poorly organized road marathon out in the country.
                  I heard it was a tough marathon.

S&M Collector

I heard it was a tough marathon.
                    The organization has nothing to do with the difficulty, or lack of difficulty of a course. Was this one poorly organized? Debatable. Is it the most challenging road marathon course in the country? Quite possibly. Just sayin'.

The Greatest of All Time

Casa, Are you racing Monkey or just running Monkey? Candice, same question.

Candice, same question.
                        I don't know how to run a race without racing it. That said, there will be no PR's and I will not tweak about how i'm going to do. I will just do.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I don't know how to run a training run without racing it.

The Greatest of All Time

I don't know how to run a race without racing it. That said, there will be no PR's and I will not tweak about how i'm going to do. I will just do.
                            I am just looking for someone to run with. Dragon backed out on me. I don't want to run that bitch alone. I need someone to talk with to keep me distracted. Ya know? MTA: Trent?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why won't Dragon run with you? She is registered.

The Greatest of All Time

Why won't Dragon run with you? She is registered.
                                She claims she doesn't want to slow me down. As if.