Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It was a lovely morning in PWP (Read 697 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What goal are you shooting for?

S&M Collector

She claims she doesn't want to slow me down. As if.
      I would also say the same thing, dude. I don't know what I'll be doing with that course. My fear in signing up was what I know I can't run it as the level I did last year. Oh well. It was a lonely run for me last year. I'd say lets plan on slugging this one out together.
      Come across any cool medals lately?

S&M Collector

I will not tweak about how i'm going to do. I will just do.
        Now this is already a load of Candice. I was seriously considering posting a thread somewhere saying "Thanks Alot Trent".....folliowing the Striders run. On Sunday morning's training race, she was already tweaking. Roll eyes

Lazy idiot

She claims she doesn't want to slow me down. As if.
          I'm sure I'll be back with Amy. You're more than welcome to hang back if you can stomach being on the course that long.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Really the only reason I am coming down is to meet everyone and my stupid pride won't let me stand on the side of the road and watch all you twits run by me and wave. Therefore, I have no intention of putting forth race level effort. I am still less than 3 weeks out from knee surgery, so even if I wanted to race monkey I couldn't, at least to my standard, this year. MTA: That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride never helps, only hurts.
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Lazy idiot

Understood. Pride is evil. That said, I'm not sure what you think your projected finish time will be. Perhaps Dragon or myself actually would be too slow for you. I'm not setting a goal time, but I'm guessing it could be anywhere between 4:30-6:00. Who the hell knows at this point? That sounds painfully slow to me, but it will just mean that 'thon #2 will be a HUGE PR.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

between 4:30-6:00.
                Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Heh.

Lazy idiot

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Heh.
                  Hours, not PM, jackass. Unless you're laughing at something else... then you're probably still a jackass. Jackass.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I was laughing at your blind and naive optimism. 6pm. Ha.

Lazy idiot

I'd like to get back to my cabin before it gets too late. I think I could walk your little rinky dink marathon in 10 hours.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

I'm not setting a goal time, but I'm guessing it could be anywhere between 4:30-6:00. Who the hell knows at this point? That sounds painfully slow to me, but it will just mean that 'thon #2 will be a HUGE PR.
                        But Drew, you're running regularly right now, correct?

Lazy idiot

For the first time in my life... yes.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Wait, what times does this thing start?

S&M Collector

But Drew, you get the runs regularly right now, correct?
                              Fixed
                              JakeKnight

And then Jeff showed up. And then Ron. yet, the strangest thing of all was that Marcus forgot his shoes.
                                About time Ron got in there.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                                -----------------------------