Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It was a lovely morning in PWP (Read 697 times)

Maybe the Olive Gardens in Nashville have decent food...clearly the ones in PA don't. Big grin

Michelle

S&M Collector

We will not be eating at OG. Casa is messing with you.
      Cry
      Come across any cool medals lately?
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Olive Garden may serve food that tastes like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat in the filthy motherfucker. Don't come to Nashville to eat at a chain.

Lazy idiot

Maybe the Olive Gardens in Nashville have decent food...clearly the ones in PA don't. Big grin
          They are a chain. They strive to be equally crappy awesome uhh... equal.

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

Ooh! Casa... make Trent swear again.

Tick tock

S&M Collector

Big grin
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Drew. You missed another one. Must be a Tuesday or something.
                JakeKnight

Jesus wept. I'm just leaving town that week. Somebody watch my dogs.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

S&M Collector

Fine, I guess Trent thinks that since he is the race director his voice overrules majority vote. I guess we all convene at the locale that got the second greatest number of votes. Macaroni Grill at Opry Mills.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jesus wept. I'm just leaving town that week. Somebody watch my dogs.
                      I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0zJSgHDnpw
                        We will not be eating at OG. Casa is messing with you.
                        SOMEHOW I knew this was the case Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

JakeKnight

Fine, I guess Trent thinks that since he is the race director his voice overrules majority vote. I guess we all convene at the locale that got the second greatest number of votes. Macaroni Grill at Opry Mills.
                          I say you and I just go do our own thing. Macaroni Grill sounds fine. What time? Will you be bringing beer?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

Oh Mighty Wing

Damn you Casa Damn you!!! hey how about Billy Jack's or Jacky Billy's or something like that... we can go eat there and kick all the local's out (by local I mean on a first name basis with the wait staff)... where I will order water and all you nashvillian's will laugh just like our waitress did!
                              Damn you Casa Damn you!!! hey how about Billy Jack's or Jacky Billy's or something like that... we can go eat there and kick all the local's out (by local I mean on a first name basis with the wait staff)... where I will order water and all you nashvillian's will laugh just like our waitress did!
                              Aren't you supposed to be out running?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Frankly, I don't care where people eat, other than that I'd hate to see folks travel all this way just to eat the same mediocre food they can get a mile from their house (when there is really good chow nearby). It would also be a shame for folks to have to spend an extra 45 minutes in their car driving to Rivergate (or Cool Springs) and then another 45 minutes to drive back when there is so much cool stuff closer. But Casa, if you think that is what the masses want, so be it. It occurs to me that Finezza is very close by, could likely accommodate a group, and generally serves excellent and reasonably priced food. But I'm not organizing it and I will likely have to hit several restaurants that night anyway between getting the marathon itself set up and ready the next day.