Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

The annual Saturday morning run (Read 675 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Saturday morning, 7:30 am, meet at the small parking lot just west of the start for a short, easy shakeout run and tour of the Monkey course.

#artbydmcbride

Saturday morning, 7:30 am, meet at the small parking lot just west of the start for a short, easy shakeout run and tour of the Monkey course.

both?

Runners run

xor

By "small parking lot just west", I'm assuming you mean the actual paved parking lot by the little building that is down-the-road-apiece from the Monkey start/finish and not the field where we park for Monkey, si?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

both?

same thing

Not the whole course.

And not the big hills.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

By "small parking lot just west", I'm assuming you mean the actual paved parking lot by the little building that is down-the-road-apiece from the Monkey start/finish and not the field where we park for Monkey, si?

building?

xor

Forget I wrote "building" (I think there is, but there may not be)... do you mean a paved lot?  Or the Monkey parking field that is also just a lil west of the start/finish?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yah! There is a building through the trees, but not immediately there. The paved lot holds some 30 cars or so, I think. It is maybe 1/4 mile west of Monkey, the other side of the big field.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Ah, do you mean the opposite side of Hwy 100 from start or same side?  

steph  

#artbydmcbride

Yah! There is a building through the trees, but not immediately there. The paved lot holds some 30 cars or so, I think. It is maybe 1/4 mile west of Monkey, the other side of the big field.

So we meet in this paved lot?

Will we be able to see ya'll ifn we get losted?

Runners run

Ah, do you mean the opposite side of Hwy 100 from start or same side?  

Same side. The other side is Edwin Warner.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

So, actually isn't that south-ish?  Any way the paved on that I can see on the map at monkey marathon site?

And llene, is your husband running too?  MTA:  Running Monkey?.

steph  

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Which word of west do you people not understand?

Yes. Southwest.

#artbydmcbride

So, actually isn't that south-ish?  Any way the paved on that I can see on the map at monkey marathon site?

And llene, is your husband running too?  MTA:  Running Monkey?.

No, FastForward doesn't like to run that far.  He may run out and protect me from Flying Monkeys ....or he may offer moral support by volunteering to drink beer at the finish line.

Runners run

xor

Ok, I'm officially lost now and it isn't this hard. 

As far as I know, EW is on the same side of 100 as PW.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Ok, I'm officially lost now and it isn't this hard. 

As far as I know, EW is on the same side of 100 as PW.

Okay.  Someone needs to put an X marks the spot on the map.

steph