Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I am in (Read 555 times)

The Greatest of All Time

For better or worse I have registered for this silly ass race. This is going to be so bad.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Yay!!! Big grin

Amy

S&M Collector

Idiot. Victim. Product of group think.
        Come across any cool medals lately?
          Yay! More monkey food. Big grin

Michelle

YAYYY!! Marcus is coming!! Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

Looking into travel arrangements....$350 flight, hotel, and car. But I will probably be driving a Yugo and staying in a crack house.
              YAYYY!! Marcus is coming!! Big grin
              Only because you asked.

You should stay at Hampton Inn. It's on the road I live on. You guys can ride with me to the race if you want. I'm like 5-7 minutes from the race start.

The Greatest of All Time

You should stay at Hampton Inn. It's on the road I live on. You guys can ride with me to the race if you want. I'm like 5-7 minutes from the race start.
                  That place is like $100 a night. I ain't a rock star. Sheeeeeeiiiiiiittttttt.

That place is like $100 a night. I ain't a rock star. Sheeeeeeiiiiiiittttttt.
                    I was already told it is wrong to offer up the sleeping space in between my husband and I. BUT...I might be divorced by then so there may be PLENTY of room. Undecided If you use AAA you save like 10 cents.

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

.I might be divorced by then so there may be PLENTY of room. Undecided
                      Huh? I hope you're kidding, unless you're glad you're not. I am so lost.

Huh? I hope you're kidding, unless you're glad you're not. I am so lost.
                        I'm kidding. Things are difficult right now but we're not heading towards divorce! I joked with Mishka about sleeping in the middle but he didn't think that would work out. Big grin I think he's considering sleeping in his car, maybe you two can car-bunk together. This whole Monkey thing is costing about $1000. My kids want me to bring home a monkey head for that much money.

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

I'm kidding. Things are difficult right now but we're not heading towards divorce! I joked with Mishka about sleeping in the middle but he didn't think that would work out. Big grin
                          Phew! Are y'all driving? Maybe he can room with me. He has my email, tell him to drop me a line.

Oh Mighty Wing

yeah! I'm excited to meet you! We are driving! Speaking of Mishka - is there a little Mishka yet?
                              Phew! Are y'all driving? Maybe he can room with me. He has my email, tell him to drop me a line.
                              Me and Mistersippi are flying. Mishka is driving, but I think he's not sure if he's bringing the whole family or not.

Michelle

JakeKnight

Jesus. They'll let anybody run this thing these days.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                                -----------------------------