Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

pumpkin pie (Read 37 times)

Doc 13

Trent my Wife will volunteer if She can get some of your pumpkin pie!!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sweet!

Plz send me an email at info@harpethhillsmarathon.com so I can get her in touch with the volunteer coordinator!

Sayhey! MM#130

SO I'm wondering:  if the DH volunteers for Race Morning, what are the chances he'll be spirited away by the Monkeys and never seen again (except perhaps with fur and monkey uniform)?    ....or as in Brigadoon, just once a year, at the HHFMM......and if the later, would that mean I could get to bypass the lottery so I could see him?

Image result for person as flying monkey

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sayhey! MM#130

Well, okay, so long as I get the for sure entry each year if the monkeys spirit him away.

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

Doc 13

Does Yahoo Brewery make any stout?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Make a very nice Stout, but their smoked Porter is world-class. The Stout is called onward Stout. The Porter is called Sue

Doc 13

Make a very nice Stout, but their smoked Porter is world-class. The Stout is called onward Stout. The Porter is called Sue

Doc 13

Hey Trent I wonder if they would be kind enough to bring some of their Onward Stout to the Monkey Marathon?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I can check, but I believe they don't make it until later in the year. I can also see about their sly rye porter, which is lovely.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Sue and Sly Rye are both great beers.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

chunkymonkey

chunkymonkey

Stop all this...  you're making me thirsty!!  Just give me a beer I can't see through and I'll be a happy man.

Doc 13

I like the Gerst

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Their smoked Porter is world-class.

This.

I'm bringing an extra suitcase just to have room to fly as much as I can back with me.

Doc 13

Trent.  Can we get some smoked porter samples at packet pickup?