Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Pre-race carb load pasta fest meet-up thing (Read 659 times)

Hoodoo Guru

I am rather hesitant to suggest ... Coco's Italian restaurant and market. It's on 51st avenue North. The prices are reasonable, food is good ... I just think they are in a shitty part of town. It's off Charlotte.

I'm glad I don't have to carbo load.  Just have to get my cameras ready and take lotsa pictures.  Eight ball

Coco's doesn't have room for our group.  A little harsh to call West Nashville a "shitty part of town."  Plus they screwed me over on a work event last year.

I'll check out Brick's.

The tangents are moot.

There is a new Brick's in Cool Springs area, too- right at the McEwen exit.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Hoodoo Guru

We also have a chance to have dinner catered at the Jew. Comm. Center, right after packet pick up.  So, plenty of parking, convenient, lots of choices for caterers, cheap, can put everyone there in one big room.  May not be the same ambiance you get in a restaurant, but it may be better.

The tangents are moot.

Elly.

I suspect JCC is the best option. It is the easiest. No one has to get lost trying to find the restaurant, and there is plenty of space. It's in a nice part of town! I might even attend and get to say hello to everybody.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/